RV & Camping Reservations
PLEASE NOTE: CAMPING RESERVATIONS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE
Camping at OysterFest 2018
- OysterFest camping is located adjacent to the Festival grounds at the Port of Shelton. The entire festival, including car parking and RV’s, will be inside a fenced area.
- Dry Camping Only; no water, electricity, sewer, or wifi available. Portable toilets, one water refill station and campfire ash disposal are available onsite. Quiet hours are between 11 pm and 7 am.
Campfires are allowed only if approved by the County Fire Marshall, based on fire danger conditions. If allowed, all fires must be contained in above ground fire pits. Under no circumstances will campfires be allowed on the ground. Ashes must be disposed of in ash disposal containers available at select locations.
- Numbered Sites: ALL NUMBERED SITES ARE NOW FULL .
- Tent Camping: Tent camping is available. All RVs and Campers will be charged the RV rate
- The Bluff: Open camping is available on the hillside east of the festival grounds. The ground is grassed, compact and somewhat level. Vehicles not allowed to park on roadways.
- Pets are allowed in the camping areas but, except for service animals, are not allowed on the festival grounds. Pets must be kept on a leash and pet owners must clean up after them. Pet owners must use every precaution to insure the safety of other campers.
- Online registration is highly encouraged. Online registration camping fees are payable by credit card only. Onsite registration must be paid by either cash or check.
- Friday and Saturday $40 per night for RVs and $35 per night for tents; 2 admission tickets for entire festival are included.
- Thursday or Sunday only reservations $25 per night for RVs and $20 per night for tents; no admission tickets included.
- Full payment must be made at time of registration. Campers must vacate their spot by 12:00 pm, October 8.
- Campers may arrive starting at 12:00 pm on Thursday, October 4.
- No camper entry past 10:00 pm each night.
- Please Note: Paid Reservations are NON-REFUNDABLE
- Group camping is available. Groups must be assigned a Group Name. If your group has not previously been assigned a Group Name select “Contact” at the top of this page to send an email requesting a Group Name.
- Group members must register individually by selecting their Group Name from the menu on the registration screen.
- All sites reserved under a Group Name must be occupied by an RV, travel trailer or camper.
- Numbered Site placement priority is given to returning groups and individual campers who occupied Numbered Sites at OysterFest 2017, who submit their registration by August 1.
- Groups are not guaranteed the same location as previous years. Increases in group size from the previous year may not be able to be accommodated. Returning campers should note their site occupied the previous year in the notes section when registering.
- Groups that violate the camping rules this year will not be placed in the numbered area the following year. This includes but is not limited to parking and fire rules.
To prevent duplicate reservations, do not enter additional reservations until you receive confirmation your reservation has been accepted.
When you make your reservation you will get an automated email back confirming that you made a reservation. Site requests are not guaranteed.
If a confirming email is not received within 24 hours, please use the “Contact” tab to request confirmation.
Thanks for registering for OysterFest 2018 camping! We look forward to you having a wonderful OysterFest experience.
- August 1. Campers with numbered spots last year must register by this date in order to assure they will get a numbered spot this year. (Not necessarily the exact same spot.)
- August 24. Last date to get a numbered spot, if they are still available.
- September 30. Anyone that registers online after September 30 must bring proof of registration with them, either a hard copy or on their electronic device.
- October 4: Campers may arrive after 12:00 noon. Note that no one is allowed on the event grounds until Saturday.
- October 6: First day of event, last day to register online.